Carmel Software Releases New "HVAC Equipment Locator" Application for the iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
The iPhone is an amazing new platform for developing simple software tools that users can utilize out in the field.
San Rafael, CA
March 20, 2011
March 20, 2011
Contact: Masha O'Brien
- Input all basic and maintenance-related information about your customers' HVAC equipment so as to keep a centralized record of this data
- Take pictures and assign the pictures to the equipment or individual maintenance events
- Store the GPS coordinates of the piece of equipment so that when you return to it, the information will automatically appear when you are located next to it
- Upload (or sync) the equipment information to a centralized web server so that project managers and other technicians at your company can view and edit this information (all secure in terms of transferring data and being able to view it)
- Download the equipment information to other technicians' mobile devices so they can view information and also update if necessary
- All information is transmitted and stored in a safe and secure manner
- and much more .....
- The HVAC Equipment Locator mobile app, itself. Click here for info.
- The Carmel Equipment Server website. Click here for info.
Please go to www.carmelsoft.com/mobile for more information on all of our HVAC iPhone apps.
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software Corporation has been a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, our software currently powers the analysis capabilities of Autodesk's (makers of AutoCAD) 3D modeling software tools. Also, ASHRAE, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane, Johnson Controls, the U.S. Department of Energy, Honeywell, Carrier Corp., large western utilities, and other Fortune 500 building-services companies rely upon Carmel to develop custom mobile and desktop applications for their clients. We currently offer more than 40 iOS and Android mobile apps for HVAC.
Media Contact: Masha O'Brien, Phone: 800-339-6030