Carmel Software Releases Update to "HVAC Residential Load Calcs HD" Application for the iPad
Sales of this app have exceeded our expectations. We have had numerous requests for additional features and updates, many of which are included in this latest version.
San Rafael, CA
December 1, 2011
December 1, 2011
Contact: Masha O'Brien
"Sales of this app have exceeded our expectations. We have had numerous requests for additional features and updates, many of which are included in this latest version," says Stephen Roth, Principal at Carmel Software.
The HVAC Residential Load Calcs HD application is the perfect tool for HVAC technicians, engineers and home owners. The following is just a brief list of features available in this app:
- Takes advantage of the larger screen size of the iPad, allowing users to view more information at once
- Includes a database of 100s of building construction types and weather data for 1000s of cities
- Allows users to create and store an unlimited number of projects
- Users can instantly see calculated results as they update input values
- Includes the ability to display a wide-variety of on-screen reports including tabular breakdown and pie-chart reports
- Includes the ability to display and email a comprehensive HTML report, Excel spreadsheet and PDF document for viewing on a desktop computer
- New room-by-room load analysis
- and much more ...
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software Corporation has been a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, our software currently powers the analysis capabilities of Autodesk's (makers of AutoCAD) 3D modeling software tools. Also, ASHRAE, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane, Johnson Controls, the U.S. Department of Energy, Honeywell, Carrier Corp., large western utilities, and other Fortune 500 building-services companies rely upon Carmel to develop custom mobile and desktop applications for their clients. We currently offer more than 40 iOS and Android mobile apps for HVAC.
Media Contact: Masha O'Brien, Phone: 800-339-6030