|February 16, 2015||Contact: Masha O'Brien|
San Rafael, CA, February 16, 2015 - Carmel has just released a major update to its popular HVAC Toolkit Ultimate app. This app is now a universal app meaning that it works on both the iPhone and iPad and adjusts its screen size accordingly. It includes a combination of many of our individual iOS applications including:
This update includes many improvements over the previous version of the Toolkit Ultimate app including:
- Works on both the iPhone and iPad and allows you to do ACCA load calcs on both
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Now includes the full version of the HVAC Equipment Locator app so that you can store, share, and customize equipment nameplate and maintenance information
- Includes the HVAC Refrigerant Charge module
- Includes emailing capabilities for all of the modules
- Has an improved user interface with updated in-app icons
- and much more....
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software has been developing and selling engineering software for 20 years. In 2008, Carmel sold its desktop engineering analysis applications and software code base to Autodesk, the makers of AutoCAD. Currently, our software code is used to power some of the analysis capabilities of Autodesk Revit. We are now focusing our efforts on developing mobile and tablet-based software for the building services industry with clients such as Mitsubishi Electric, Honeywell, Ingersoll-Rand (Trane), the U.S. Department of Energy, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, DNV GL, Advantix Systems, and others.
Carmel is located in San Francisco Bay Area. Please goto www.carmelsoft.com for more information.