The HVAC PT Chart application is a free universal app (works on both the iPhone and iPad and optimized for iOS 8.0) that allows you to easily view the pressure-temperature properties of 100+ refrigerants. Think of this app as a digital version of the paper PT charts that you may have carried around with you in the past. This app now includes the HVAC Equipment Locator app built right in! The Locator app allows you to keep track of all of your HVAC equipment and then sync the information to the cloud so you can share with other authorized users.
Summary of Features
- This is a universal app meaning that it works on both the iPhone and iPad and automatically adjusts its screen size accordingly.
- The HVAC Equipment Locator app is now included as an additional feature inside the PT Chart app. It allows you to keep track of all of your HVAC equipment and then sync the information to the cloud so you can share with other authorized users.
- This app allows you to find pressure-temperature relationships by using the slider control, so you can alter the temperature (in 1-degree increments) or pressure to display the corresponding pressure or temperature for any one of 100+ refrigerants.
- Includes both bubble and dew versions of any azeotropic (mixture) refrigerants such as the R-400s and R-500s.
- You can display all the properties for the selected refrigerant including oil type, GWP, safety group, composition, CAS number, molecular mass, triple point, boiling temperature, and much more.
- You can display a list of all pressure-temperature values for any refrigerant in 1 degree increments from the lowest to highest possible temperatures for that refrigerant.
- The app allows you to change the atmospheric pressure so that the temperature-pressure relationships adjust for different altitudes (i.e. - Denver at 5,000 ft). If you do not know your altitude, you can select from a list of 800+ cities world-wide and even have the app find the closest city to you based upon your GPS coordinates.
- You can email the inputted and outputted refrigerant values and a complete list of all the PT relationships for the currently selected refrigerant:
- Display input and result values in either English or Metric units