Custom Software Development Services
We offer custom software development services for a wide range of platforms including Microsoft Windows, the Web, mobile devices such as the iPhone and Android-based phones, and tablet devices. By combining our in-house software expertise along with our offshore development partner, we are able to provide high-quality, reasonably priced custom software services. The following are more details:
- Mobile Software Development: We are developing customized mobile software for a number of
clients including Ingersoll-Rand (Trane Company), Mitsubishi Electric, Portland Energy Conservation, Inc, Rinnai America, Inficon, ASHRAE,
DNV GL (KEMA), and others. Our speciality is developing apps targeted toward engineers and architects.
- HVAC Internet of Things (IoT): The Internet of Things is a trendy term right now to
describe any type of Internet enabled device, whether we are talking a desktop computer that
connects to the Internet or a wrist band (like Fitbit) that tracks your sleep and daily
walking habits. We have been
developing HVAC-related IoT mobile apps for over 3 years. Click here for more information.
- Desktop Software Development: We have developed customized desktop engineering software for a number of
large organizations over the past 15 years including Honeywell, Autodesk, AAON, First Energy Corporation, Fujitsu, and more.
- Web-Based Software Development: We have developed customized web-based equipment selection, service management, and load calculation software for a number of clients including Johnson Controls, First Energy Corporation, U.S. Department of Energy, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL), Fujitsu General, and other clients.
Here is a list of stories (along with completion dates) describing a subset of all of our software development projects (Also, view our blog for other stories.):
- Custom Psychrometric Calculator Website for Johnson Controls, Inc. (2016)
- ASHRAE 90.1 Energy Cost Budget Method Web Software (2016)
- Uniweld Product's SmarTech Android App (2015)
- Concepts and Designs, Inc. Selection Software (2015)
- Mitsubishi Electric's "Diamond System Builder" Software (2014)
- Trane MAP iPad Software Integration (2014)
- ASHRAE Mobile Software (2014)
- Honeywell's Phoenix Controls "PC Optimizer" Software (2013)
- Portland Energy Conservation, Inc. Mobile Software (2012)
- Autodesk Revit Acquisition (2008)