San Rafael, CA
October 4, 2013
October 4, 2013
Contact: Masha O'Brien
"This app has changed the way HVAC technicians and engineers do business since it was released almost 1 year ago. Now, they can go out into the field, do a quick and comprehensive load calc, and email the results back to the office or to the local building inspector. This is the only app of its kind and the only mobile native app that is powered by ACCA," says Stephen Roth, Principal at Carmel Software.
The HVAC ResLoad-J application is the perfect tool for HVAC technicians, engineers and home owners. The following is a list of the latest updates:
- Now compatible with iOS 7
- Includes updated icons for high-res look-and-feel
- Includes the ability to upload PDF reports directly to a DropBox account.
- Includes the ability to upload a JSON project file so that project data can be used by other applications
- and all of the other features that you currently enjoy....
About Carmel Software
Carmel Software Corporation has been a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, our software currently powers the analysis capabilities of Autodesk's (makers of AutoCAD) 3D modeling software tools. Also, ASHRAE, Mitsubishi Electric, Trane, Johnson Controls, the U.S. Department of Energy, Honeywell, Carrier Corp., large western utilities, and other Fortune 500 building-services companies rely upon Carmel to develop custom mobile and desktop applications for their clients. We currently offer more than 40 iOS and Android mobile apps for HVAC.
Media Contact: Lucy Gooden, Phone: 800-339-6030