Custom Software Development Services
We offer custom software development services for a wide range of platforms including Microsoft Windows, the Web, mobile devices such as the iPhone and Android-based phones, and tablet devices. By combining our in-house software expertise along with our offshore development partner, we are able to provide high-quality, reasonably priced custom software services. The following are more details:
- Mobile Software Development: We are developing customized mobile software for a number of
clients including Ingersoll-Rand (Trane Company), Mitsubishi Electric, ASHRAE, CLEAResult, Rinnai America, Inficon,
DNV GL (KEMA), and others. Our speciality is developing apps targeted toward engineers and architects.
- HVAC Internet of Things (IoT): The Internet of Things is a term that
describes any type of Internet enabled device, whether we are talking a desktop computer that
connects to the Internet or a wrist band (like Fitbit) that tracks your sleep and daily
walking habits. We have been
developing HVAC-related IoT mobile apps for over 10 years. Click here for more information.
- Desktop Software Development: We have developed customized desktop engineering software for a number of
large organizations over the past 25 years including Carrier, Honeywell, Autodesk, Mitsubishi Electric, AAON, Fujitsu, and more.
- Web-Based Software Development: We have developed customized web-based equipment selection, service management, and load calculation software for a number of clients including Johnson Controls, ASHRAE, First Energy Corporation, U.S. Department of Energy, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL), Fujitsu General, SG America, AG Solutions, and other clients. Click here for more details on our HVAC equipment selection software.
- The US Department of Energy funds Carmel to develop a new software tool to design energy-efficient buildings (2021)
- gbXML research and development projects with ASHRAE, Georgia Tech, and Autodesk (2018 - 2021)
- Web-based grow room equipment selection software tool for AG Solutions, Inc. (2019 - 2021)
- Custom equipment selection software tool for Carrier Corporation (2018 - 2021)
- ASHRAE Building EQ Web Portal (2018 - 2021)
- Web-based equipment selection software tool for SG America, Inc. (2018 - 2021)
- Web-based equipment selection software tool for Esseck Air (ARES) (2017)
- Custom psychrometric calculator website for Johnson Controls, Inc. (2016)
- ASHRAE 90.1 Energy Cost Budget Method Web Software (2016)
- Uniweld Product's SmarTech Android App (2015)
- Concepts and Designs, Inc. Selection Software (2015)
- Mitsubishi Electric's "Diamond System Builder" Software (2014)
- Trane MAP iPad Software Integration (2014)
- ASHRAE Mobile Software (2014)
- Web-based equipment selection software tool for Advantix Solutions (2014)
- Honeywell's Phoenix Controls "PC Optimizer" Software (2013)
- Portland Energy Conservation, Inc. Mobile Software (2012)
- Autodesk Revit Acquisition (2008)